The SOURCE TWO is a ultralight, single-bottom streched racing frame, made for speed addicts and grassroots fpv racers. It is designed to maximize speed and minimize drag. It fits and protects all the classic FPV components and is optimized for light weight. The SOURCE TWO is your perfect Sunday race winner, and is recommended for pro racing pilots only.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE TWO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_two
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourcetwo
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also avaialble on github!
- 1x Frame (Top, Bottom plate, 4x Arms)
- 1x TPU camera mount for micro cameras
- 1x Screw & Standoff set
- 1x Battery pad
- Wheelbase 5″: 220m
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 3mm
- Standoff height: 25mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Stack Mounting: 30.5 × 30.5mm & 20mm x 20mm
- Weight 5″: 72g
- 20x M3x10 allen screw
- 4x M3x14 allen screw
- 8X OD 5mm M3 30mm standoff
- 8x M3 press insert nut