TBS partnered with Zeez to make this awesome whoop AIO. Introducing the the TBS Podracer AIO, the board is designed to cater for TBS Pro32 Nano VTX and TBS Crossfire / Tracer Nano RX with direct pin-header installation. The result is a clean, compact and lightweight core for your build..
The FC is equipped with F4+MPU6000 and the ESC is capable of True 30A current running BLHeli32. This board is versitle enough to run on your cinewhoop, 4/5″ racer like the podracer and longrange cruiser like the TBS Aureo.
- Mounting holes: 25.5×25.5 mm / M2 holes
- Crossfire/Tracer RX CH1&2 > Uart 2 / Pro32 Nano VTX > Uart 1 / Uart 1(RX) – unavailable.
- Up to 6S input
- 5V BEC up to 1.2A continuous
- STM32F411 MCU (Support BetaFlight, EmuFlight)
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC
- OSD chip Onboard (AT7456E)
- 2 available UART
- LC Filter for 5V VTX and Camera
- Direct solder connection for TBS Nano RX and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 30A
- Peak current: 35A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI 32
- PWM Frequency Range: 24KHz up to 96KHz
Because of the phyiscal limitations, installing a GPS module to the FC will require a few extra steps to remap the board’s resources.
Note: The follow steps will disable LED and FC’s SmartAudio and use as softserial for GPS.
1. Flash the board with Target: STM32F411
2. Download the Config file [HERE]. Then load it the board.
3. Wire the GPS as shown
- 1 x TBS Podracer AIO
- 1 x Capacitor
- 1 x AWG cables set with shrink tubes
- 4 x mounting gromets
- 1 x XT60 (Male)
- 1 x XT30 (Male)
- 1 x Pinheaders set for TBS VTX and RX