Case V2 for Naked Camera is upgraded with a new injection molding process and easier installation. Upgraded a better appearance design, it is more beautiful and clean. It is provided two different versions, more choice for different needed. If you already have has a GoPro HERO6/7, this is the best choice to make your naked camera to be super neat and light. Meanwhile, it can protect your camera motherboard well in a heavy crash. Expect that, we released a new ND16 filter for Naked Camera too. Meanwhile, BETAFPV released Beta95X HD Digital VTX, Beta95X V2 and Beta85X V2, supports for Naked Camera install, offering the best FPV film shootings needed.
This case and BEC board fit for GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. But NOT for GoPro HERO8.
Many thanks for Richárd Papp and those people who devoted their time and energy to the cinewhoop researching. Thanks for the FPV community to gather such awesome ideas. If you wanna know more about cinewhoop, click the link below to join us on Facebook.
- It changed the 3D printing process to the injection molding process, brings a better appearance design, which is more beautiful and clean.
- It provided an adapted lens position, perfect for the new ND16 filter, improving the video quality of Naked Camera.
- Easy for installation, more simple and convenient to assemble. It also increases a light pipe, pilots can see the flashing LED signs of the naked camera more clearly.
- The BEC version comes with a BEC Board, this board is specially designed for Naked GoPro HERO which weighs about 1.5g, makes your naked GoPro lighter and easier to install on your drone.
- Provided a case only version, perfect for those who already bought the BEC board, more choice for fans.
- Item: Case V2 for Naked Camera
- Weight: 6.57g
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
How to Assemble
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3, 4: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 and M1.4*8screws as shown below
- Step 5: Install the light pipe as shown below.
- Step 6: Install the back case, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.
This ND16 filter perfectly fits for the Case V2 for Naked Camera (Not including), not only protects the camera but also provides a better image.
Naked Camera Series
We know some of the pilots might have a question about which drone could install this new case. Here we provide some more choices for you.
Note: Case V2 for Naked Camera is not compatible with the previous camera mount, highly recommended for BETAFPV new Pusher Kit. You will not only get 2 HD camera mount but also can modify your Beta85X & Beta95X to Beta85X V2, Beta95X V2 or Beta95X V2(HD Digital VTX).
If you have a 3D printer, we also provide the STL files for the Naked Camera mount for you to replace the old version camera mount. Please check it on STL files for Pusher Whoop Drones.
How to Disassemble GoPro HERO6 Black
Special thanks to JONAH BLAESER who provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO6 Black. If you are interested, please check the link to know the specific steps to make your own naked GoPro.
In addition, thanks for the video of Carreras de Drones, great help to disassemble the GoPro HERO6 and assemble the naked camera on Case V2.
We also provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You will lose your GoPro’s warranty and you may end up bricking the camera if something goes wrong. This guide is not authorized by GoPro and your camera is not guaranteed to work afterward. BETAFPV will not be held responsible for this action.
- 1 * BEC Board for Naked Camera
- 1 * Case V2 for Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (90mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws