To bring the enjoyment of flying HD Digital VTX quad to a whole new level, the lighter and smaller Beta75X HD VTX Whoop Quadcopter is released Now!
With only the size of your hand and ultra weight only 54.71g, Beta75X HD Digital VTX is small, dynamic but powerful enough. With the specially modified Nebula HD kit, the whole drone’s weight is minimized and keeps excellent performance, pilots can easily do different kinds of FPV freestyle tricks with HD footage. Equipped with the F4 AIO 12A FC, 1103 8000kv motors, it brings Beta75X HD Digital VTX a stable and responsive flying characteristic, perfect for the indoor tricks and recording every beautiful flying moment.
- Beta75X HD VTX Whoop Quadcopter is an ultralight 3S HD Digital VTX drone with a 75mm wheelbase. It is small, dynamic but powerful enough, brings the enjoyment of flying a digital FPV quad to a whole new level.
- To keep minimizing weight and optimal performance, we specially modified the Nebula HD kit and achieved a 15g weight reduction. Pilots can explore more possibilities with this lightweight 3S Beta75X HD Digital VTX.
- Comes with a new HD digital VTX canopy, which is specially designed like an X-knight helmet shape. With an adjustable tilt angle of 25-45° degrees, it can meet various requirements of video shooting and flight experience.
- With the F4 AIO 12A FC and 1103 8000KV motors, it gives Beta75X HD Digital VTX a stable but responsive flying characteristic, perfect for the indoor tricks. We recommend using BETAFPV 300mAh 3S battery for this drone to get the best punch
- Adopted with the upgraded Beta75X V2 frame, the new frame makes the gravity center of the drone more concentrated, which brings pilots a more stable flight.
- Item: Beta75X Digital VTX
- Weight: 54.71g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- FC: F4 AIO 12A FC
- Frame: Beta75X V2 Frame
- Motors: 1103 8000KV Brushless Motor
- Props: Gemfan 40mm 4-blade 1.5 shaft
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / TBS Crossfire
- Camera Degree: 25°-45°
- HD digital camera & VTX: Modified Caddx Nebula Nano Kit
- Antenna: Air 5.8GHz Antenna (LHCP)
- Battery: 3S 300mAh S-Version battery (Not including)
- Flight time: About 2.5 min flight with 300mAh 3S battery
Modified Nebula Nano Kit
Equipped with a modified Nebula Nano HD Kit, it further loses the weight of the drone, which only weights 14.2g, brings the Digital FPV more possibility to achieve different kinds of freestyle tricks. This kit also can support with DJI goggles. With DJI goggles, it can provide 720p/60fps digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km. Users can choose 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW from DJI goggle settings.
FC & ESC
F4 AIO 12A FC totally supports 3S power with a steady performance. This board is light only 5.07g and suitable for brushless whoops like 2S Pro2 Series and X Series. Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD and 2-4S 12A ESC which can support 4S battery for the fast-flying experience.
Motor & Props
The Gemfan 40mm 4-blades Propellers perfect fit the Beta75X HD Digital VTX. It is lighter but durable enough, offers pilots a high-efficiency flight experience. Equipped with the 1103 8000KV Brushless Motor, the props have a better performance.
- Cli Dump of Beta75X HD Digital VTX ( Click here to find the details.)
- 1 * Beta75X Whoop Quadcopter(HD Digital VTX)
- 1 * Gemfan 40mm 4-blades Propellers(2CW+2CCW)